Dear All,
I have posted a bug in Python probably on the wrong spot.
I'm on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ it runs Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
My Domoticz is: Version: 4.11506 - Build Hash: 95e2be251 - Compile Date: 2019-11-21 08:27:50
dzVents Version: 2.5.0 - Python Version: 3.7.3 (default, Apr 3 2019, 05:39:12) [GCC 8.2.0]
My Domoticz freezes and crash within 4 hours of running, the website is then not accessible also anymore.
I hope someone can solve the errors or help me with some guidance how I could solve them myself.
Since I don't want to double post issues I mention here the link to an issue in the Bug and Problem section. It has an example of the few errors I get in the beta release.
It looks afterwards more a Python problem to me. Therfore I paste the link here also.
The link is https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopi ... on#p229081
Some problems I encounter before the system freezes are:
Fatal Python error: Segmentation fault
Error: (Zigate - Zwave) 'onHeartbeat' failed 'KeyError'.
Fatal Python error: Aborted
Please see the link for more detail and I hope someone can help me with resolving the problem.
Python - freesez my Domoticz
Moderator: leecollings
-
bertbigb
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Thursday 13 August 2015 13:36
- Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Python - freesez my Domoticz
Best regards Bert
Synology DS1517+ - DSM 6.2
Raspberry PI2-B, Raspberry Nano - Raspberry PI3 - model B
Xiaomi Gateway - Philips HUE Lights - Zwave - RFXCom(E) with KaKu and other 433MHz devices - Yeelight Lights - Toon
Synology DS1517+ - DSM 6.2
Raspberry PI2-B, Raspberry Nano - Raspberry PI3 - model B
Xiaomi Gateway - Philips HUE Lights - Zwave - RFXCom(E) with KaKu and other 433MHz devices - Yeelight Lights - Toon