Barberousse wrote: Saturday 07 September 2019 21:12
One of my plugin (
https://github.com/guillaumezin/DomoticzLinky) manages to connect with https, it even manipulates cookies, what do you mean by "via https schema"? What address do you give? What is your exact error message? What are your OS, Python and SSL library versions?
Ok, I'll investigate further, but mainly if I do
https://my-domoticzip:9443 it failed, and some domoticz thread crashed, while if I do
http://my-domoticzip:9443 it works
On the Server side (Domoticz) it is RPI running Fedora 30 distribution and a full re-compiled version of Domoticz beta.
On the Client side MacOS with Safari, Chrome or Firefox client
Will investigate next week and come back.
But if I look into your LinkyPlugin , if I'm not mistaken the plugin is not acting as a Web Server, but more as a Web Client towars the Enedis Webserver . In my case, the plugin implement a Web Server in order to handle Web request , and my feeling is in the Python Framework the HTTPS protocol is not implemented as such and so performed only as HTTP.