"On FOR 5" don't turn switch ON but Toggle.

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
Thorgal789
Posts: 919
Joined: Wednesday 15 August 2018 14:38
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

"On FOR 5" don't turn switch ON but Toggle.

Post by Thorgal789 »

Hello,
I have a scene where I turn ON a bulb, and I can't set duration on the scene because It was used too by other script.

So I have a LUA script with

Code: Select all

commandArray['Scene:Lumiere Entree']='On FOR 5'
And it works without problem to turn off the light after 5 min, but If I turn Off the light in an other script, the light will be turn ON after the 5min duration.
It's something normal ? It's because it's a scene and not a device ?
Thorgal789
Posts: 919
Joined: Wednesday 15 August 2018 14:38
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: "On FOR 5" don't turn switch ON but Toggle.

Post by Thorgal789 »

No-one know if it's a bug or something normal ?

for the moment I have modified the code as it to make it working.

Code: Select all

    commandArray['Scene:Light entrance'] = 'On'
    commandArray['deCONZ - Bulb entrance'] = 'Off AFTER 300'
I m using the scene to turn on (with good color, good luminosity, ect ...) and just set off the Bulb to turn off.
Post Reply