bh1750 on nodemcu data to domoticz after power off

Everything about esp8266 and more.

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
DaWauZ
Posts: 69
Joined: Wednesday 05 November 2014 10:14
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

bh1750 on nodemcu data to domoticz after power off

Post by DaWauZ »

Hello,

I am testing a nodemcu lilo v3 board and its working fine by now.
When I power off the nodemcu board, domoticz stays displaying the last value. I was hoping it will go to zero or something. Is there somehow to manipulate this?
It is switching a dummy switch between different values of lux.
Because he is runnig now on power bank, and it wont last for ever :P kidding, I would like to do something when value is zero.

Actually I have it now very stable, presence detection with lux meter is switching on and off @ the right moments.
All done with blockly only. I someone want to know how, I will post it somewhere on this forum.
Raspberry Pi 2 model B with domoticz
OMV NAS installed on thin client HP T610
Openelec Kodi Mediaplayer on thin client HP T520 (and with multiboot windows 10)
Post Reply