I am happy issues getting Blockly to work, It also seems to be buggy as it preforming actions on my switches, especially on my dummy switches, which are linked to a MQTT device.
The following script will trigger all 3 action when the top condition is met, is this the correct method to nest with blockly?
Thanks,
Wob
Blockly Help.
Moderator: leecollings
- StanHD
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Friday 12 July 2013 16:09
- Target OS: Windows
- Domoticz version:
- Location: East Sussex, UK
- Contact:
Re: Blockly Help.
You cannot nest like this with blockly. You could remove the outer "if/do" block and place the top line as an "and" condition in each "if/else if".
Domoticz Main - Intel nuc, Windows, RFXTRX433E. Lan Relay Boards, Aeon Z-Stick Gen 5, Evohome HGI80, Milight WiFi, MySensors Ethernet Gateway, Harmony Hub
Python:- Broadlink RM2, Sonos
HA-Bridge - Amazon Echo / Alexa
Python:- Broadlink RM2, Sonos
HA-Bridge - Amazon Echo / Alexa
Re: Blockly Help.
Ahh Ok, Thanks StanHD, I did have it working like that, but it wasn't very reliable as far as actions on my switches.
I've managed to work out the dzVents formating and it appears to be functioning well, I like how it can be triggered by device updates as well as a timer.
Interface isn't as nice, but results are better, so I think I'll stick to using it.
Wob
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I've managed to work out the dzVents formating and it appears to be functioning well, I like how it can be triggered by device updates as well as a timer.
Interface isn't as nice, but results are better, so I think I'll stick to using it.
Wob
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk