python broadlink synology no such file or directory

Python and python framework

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
kingoifsnake74
Posts: 14
Joined: Saturday 06 May 2017 11:41
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

python broadlink synology no such file or directory

Post by kingoifsnake74 »

Hello all,

I am a noob on Linux but learning ;-).
I installed domoticz on my ds212j. Then i folowed the tuturials for importing the broadlink rm2 on synology. It works if i ssh in the directory where the files learn.py and playcode.py and the code in txt format is located. admin@Diskstation://volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins If i run the command from there: python playcode.py screenon.txt it works and my broadlink gives the signal. But when i am on another location and try: python //volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/playcode.py //volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/screenon.txt i get the error no such file or directory. So nothing happens if is enter the pythoncode in domoticz under a dummyswitch: script:///volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/playcode.py //volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/screenon.txt i am just a step away of beiing very happy. Thanx
kingoifsnake74
Posts: 14
Joined: Saturday 06 May 2017 11:41
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: python broadlink synology no such file or directory

Post by kingoifsnake74 »

I now chmodded the files and it is accassable from root. But the script in domoticz still doesn t work
User avatar
jumbotroll
Posts: 793
Joined: Tuesday 13 January 2015 14:36
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Oslo,Norway
Contact:

Re: python broadlink synology no such file or directory

Post by jumbotroll »

kingoifsnake74 wrote:Hello all,

I am a noob on Linux but learning ;-).
I installed domoticz on my ds212j. Then i folowed the tuturials for importing the broadlink rm2 on synology. It works if i ssh in the directory where the files learn.py and playcode.py and the code in txt format is located. admin@Diskstation://volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins If i run the command from there: python playcode.py screenon.txt it works and my broadlink gives the signal. But when i am on another location and try: python //volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/playcode.py //volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/screenon.txt i get the error no such file or directory. So nothing happens if is enter the pythoncode in domoticz under a dummyswitch: script:///volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/playcode.py //volume1/@appstore/domoticz/plugins/screenon.txt i am just a step away of beiing very happy. Thanx
The plugins folder is located in /usr/local/domoticz/var/plugins on synology!

Check this topic: http://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic ... 28&t=15856
If you like the work I do for synology and domoticz, I appreciate a donation.
https://paypal.me/Jumbotroll
Regards
Jumbotroll
http://www.jadahl.com
kingoifsnake74
Posts: 14
Joined: Saturday 06 May 2017 11:41
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: python broadlink synology no such file or directory

Post by kingoifsnake74 »

thanx it helped me a lot. I had to do 2 other things, make an .sh script, then chmod =x to make it executable et le voila it works. Hours of noobing @linux but happy now it works, can learn all the codes of the remotes and use domoticz now in stead of the broadlink controller app.
Post Reply