Rfxcom don't work
Moderator: leecollings
-
Erwin92
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Saturday 26 November 2016 19:30
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Rfxcom don't work
Hello,
Today I installed my RFXtrx433E with domoticz at a raspberry pi.
I updated the firmware to version RFXtrx433_Ext_1016.hex (RFXtrx433_Ext2_firmware).
After the update I tried to install some remote klik-aan-klik-uit bought by the action.
Domoticz receives the signal from the remote, but when I try to switch the remote with domoticz It won't work.
It looks like Rfxcom won't send any signal..
Could anyone help me to recognize what's going wrong?
Today I installed my RFXtrx433E with domoticz at a raspberry pi.
I updated the firmware to version RFXtrx433_Ext_1016.hex (RFXtrx433_Ext2_firmware).
After the update I tried to install some remote klik-aan-klik-uit bought by the action.
Domoticz receives the signal from the remote, but when I try to switch the remote with domoticz It won't work.
It looks like Rfxcom won't send any signal..
Could anyone help me to recognize what's going wrong?
-
b_weijenberg
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Friday 12 July 2013 18:13
- Target OS: -
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Rfxcom don't work
Which module, Action never sold KlikAanKlikUit.
Action has sold these modules:
- Impuls (controlled by a Domoticz Impuls device)
- Eurodomest (controlled by a Domoticz ARC device)
- PROmax (controlled by a Domoticz IT device)
- Flamingo Smartwares SF501 (controlled/received as a Domoticz AC device)
Action has sold these modules:
- Impuls (controlled by a Domoticz Impuls device)
- Eurodomest (controlled by a Domoticz ARC device)
- PROmax (controlled by a Domoticz IT device)
- Flamingo Smartwares SF501 (controlled/received as a Domoticz AC device)
RFX-433, RFX-433EMC, RFX-868
-
Erwin92
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Saturday 26 November 2016 19:30
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Rfxcom don't work
Thnx voor your replay!
I tried the impuls switches, but I understand that they are really hard to connect with domoticz. So first I tried to connect the ProMax switches. Domoticz recognized the signal form the remote, but when I try to switch from the software I doesn"t work.
I tried the impuls switches, but I understand that they are really hard to connect with domoticz. So first I tried to connect the ProMax switches. Domoticz recognized the signal form the remote, but when I try to switch from the software I doesn"t work.
-
b_weijenberg
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Friday 12 July 2013 18:13
- Target OS: -
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Rfxcom don't work
The PROmax remote is not received as IT device by the RFXtrx. The PROmax is controlled by a Domoticz IT device.
Create the IT device in Domoticz and select a random ID-unit, put the module in learning mode and click the TEST button.
Create the IT device in Domoticz and select a random ID-unit, put the module in learning mode and click the TEST button.
RFX-433, RFX-433EMC, RFX-868
-
Erwin92
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Saturday 26 November 2016 19:30
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Rfxcom don't work
I tried but the Promax won't listen, it stays at the learning modus.
-
b_weijenberg
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Friday 12 July 2013 18:13
- Target OS: -
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
-
Erwin92
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Saturday 26 November 2016 19:30
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Rfxcom don't work
It's working!
I noticed that there was a problem with the firmware version, domoticz didn't update the firmware correctly.
A few minutes ago I tried again and I fixed it, thank your very much for your help
I noticed that there was a problem with the firmware version, domoticz didn't update the firmware correctly.
A few minutes ago I tried again and I fixed it, thank your very much for your help
-
cobra045
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Friday 12 February 2016 20:58
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 3.4834
- Contact:
Re: Rfxcom don't work
For the Promax switch read viewtopic.php?f=44&t=10228&p=81514#p81514