"Already used by.." when trying to add ASUN-650

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
beejee78
Posts: 6
Joined: Monday 11 April 2016 21:23
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

"Already used by.." when trying to add ASUN-650

Post by beejee78 »

I bought a Kaku ASUN-650 for my blinds.
When i try to learn it in Domoticz, i get the error "Already used by ..." (one of my other kaku on/off devices). I use the AYCT-102 remote.

Anyone knows how to add the asun-650?
manjh
Posts: 906
Joined: Saturday 27 February 2016 12:49
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2025.2
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: "Already used by.." when trying to add ASUN-650

Post by manjh »

I saw this message as well. I tried to "learn" a new device, but my wife was moving around in the kitchen and was constantly triggering the PIR sensor... I had to ask her to stand still for a minute so the 433MHz band was quiet and I had a chance to learn the new signal....

Another cause could be if you have already used this KAKU code for another device. Check that.
Hans
Post Reply