Page 2 of 3
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 7:53
by Renber
Thanks.
I ran `git pull` this morning to update, but there was a conflict with my `config.js` (which is normally excluded from updates), and the `index.php` file is corrupted—it contains your changes instead of the actual code.
Have a good day.
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 8:35
by madpatrick
Which branch are you using ?
The index.php was net yet merged to the beta branch of Dashticz
CONFIG.JS is indeed excluded from updates, but is also not in the folder.
I need to check if i can reproduced it
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 18:43
by Renber
I use `updatebeta.sh` or run `git pull` on the `beta` branch.
If you look at the beta branch of the GitHub code, you will see the incorrect file.
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 18:46
by madpatrick
the PR has not yet been release by the moderator
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 18:49
by Renber
How did this file get destroyed yesterday? I think it happened after an update (I run updates almost every day, and I was completely up to date two days ago).
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 18:55
by madpatrick
Some PR were pushed yesterday.
The fix i did today in PR #1247
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 18:56
by Renber
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 18:59
by madpatrick
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 19:10
by Renber
Thanks, I’ve just reported it. Is there a way for me to install the beta with your latest PR before it gets approved?
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 19:16
by madpatrick
see reply on GIT
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 8:04
by madpatrick
Hi All
A new update has been released in the beta branch
Please be aware this is a beta version a can be buggy, so
make a backup.
In this release some bug fixes and update are incorporated
[*] A theme feature has been added for a standard customization
[*] The Topbalk has been modified with the new feature icons and slide out to the top

- Greenshot - Topbalk.png (43.48 KiB) Viewed 760 times
[*] Preparations a made for a device editor to a device and resizing in the dashboard for non-programmers
This feature is not ready yet and needs still a lot of work, You can use it, but it is still buggy and far from ready

- Greenshot - Device editor.png (33.71 KiB) Viewed 760 times
[*] Preparations are made for a widget menu to add and configure the widgets

- Greenshot - widgetmenu.png (39.89 KiB) Viewed 760 times
Again, this is still a beta version and a lot has still to be done
Please share your findings on GIT and any tips or ideas are welcome
After the update you need to run "sh updatebeta.sh" to set some settigngs correct
In the future you need to use this script for updates instead of git pull
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 18:30
by Renber
Hello,
first of all, I’d like to thank you for the great work you’re doing.
A quick note: since the update (official Beta), the top bar is too tall.
As for the waste collection module, everything is in order now.
Keep up the good work. I’m available for testing from time to time if needed.
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 18:54
by madpatrick
Thanks
Do you have more info or a screenshot for me
For the topbar.
Basically the topbar should disappear after the timeout
I need some testers and would appreciate if you would help with this. Also any new feature ideas are welcome
Send me a PM otherwise
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 19:50
by Renber
Here it is; it used to be much smaller.
After testing, it's the MiniClock that's causing the problem.
Code: Select all
columns['bar']['blocks'] = ['logo','miniclock','sunrise'];
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 20:01
by madpatrick
Can you try if this settings working in yout CONFIG.js (or do you have this already ?)
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 20:07
by Renber
Yes, that setting works well, but the bar is still too high. Try it with Miniclock and you'll see.
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 20:10
by madpatrick
In my version it looks good, but i'm ahead

- 2026-07-28 20_09_13-Greenshot.png (46.28 KiB) Viewed 698 times
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 20:27
by Renber
I tested it with config_default.js just to be sure, and I'm still having the issue, so there must be an error in my version. Let's put this aside until the next release, then.
Is there a way to test your version without altering my current one? Just for testing purposes. I'm not very comfortable with Git.
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Tuesday 28 July 2026 20:31
by madpatrick
Renber wrote: Tuesday 28 July 2026 20:27
I tested it with config_default.js just to be sure, and I'm still having the issue, so there must be an error in my version. Let's put this aside until the next release, then.
Is there a way to test your version without altering my current one? Just for testing purposes. I'm not very comfortable with Git.
See PM.
Re: Dastihcz 3.20.0
Posted: Wednesday 29 July 2026 17:08
by Renber
I checked out your repository. We’re on the same version now. I haven't noticed any changes with my setup, except for the miniclock, which isn't displaying anything; it takes up the right amount of space in the top bar but remains black.