THanks Mr. Fire
I like to stay on the previous one as it does give me graph's where I ( hopefully soon ) can see the line going down again.
With the text sensor there is no graph. But still MANY THANKS for the work !
b.t.w. I made it running every 15 min so my sensors do not go red...
Coronavirus Covid-19 statistics to Domoticz custom sensor using Node Red
Moderator: leecollings
- FireWizard
- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Tuesday 25 December 2018 12:11
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: Beta
- Location: Voorthuizen (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus Covid-19 statistics to Domoticz custom sensor using Node Red
Hi,
@freijn,
As said, I made it quick, as you reported that the site was not working anymore.
Yes, and I put it in a simple text file, but you can easily combine the two solutions, if you want.
You wrote:
Regards
@freijn,
As said, I made it quick, as you reported that the site was not working anymore.
Yes, and I put it in a simple text file, but you can easily combine the two solutions, if you want.
You wrote:
You can change that. See: Setup > Settings > Other > Sensor Timeoutb.t.w. I made it running every 15 min so my sensors do not go red...
Regards
-
xury
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Monday 10 December 2018 23:32
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Poland
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus Covid-19 statistics to Domoticz custom sensor using Node Red
I think the webdeveloper does not want to read data from his site and maliciously changes the code. I suspect he was looking for references to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ and found this topic.freijn wrote: Friday 27 March 2020 22:02 I assume the site has changed again.. its not working anymore
27-3-2020 22:01:23node: parsefunction : (error)
"TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined"
So I could maliciously improve the flow every time, but it doesn't make sense. There are alternative ways to obtain data as above.
- FireWizard
- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Tuesday 25 December 2018 12:11
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: Beta
- Location: Voorthuizen (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus Covid-19 statistics to Domoticz custom sensor using Node Red
@xury
Your solution gave more info, which is not available at the URL I use.
If you want that extra information, you may use the following URL and collect the required JSON data.
https://coronavirus-19-api.herokuapp.co ... etherlands
Insert your own country at the end.
Regards
Your solution gave more info, which is not available at the URL I use.
If you want that extra information, you may use the following URL and collect the required JSON data.
https://coronavirus-19-api.herokuapp.co ... etherlands
Insert your own country at the end.
Regards
-
xury
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Monday 10 December 2018 23:32
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Poland
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus Covid-19 statistics to Domoticz custom sensor using Node Red
Thank you @FireWizard. I still scraping from this site, but not release a upgraded flow on public.
In comparison both sources showing the same data for my country.
In comparison both sources showing the same data for my country.