Recommended up-to-date docker container

Topics (not sure which fora)
when not sure where to post, post here and mods will move it to right forum.

Moderators: leecollings, remb0

Post Reply
Sergio
Posts: 39
Joined: Friday 12 December 2014 13:25
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 3.9639
Location: Spain
Contact:

Recommended up-to-date docker container

Post by Sergio »

I currently have domoticz running in a full ubuntu VM and want to swap for a docker container. I have downloaded some images but they all seemed old, even the one's that claimed to be daily built. And then I came across something strange looking at the versions:
The sdesbure/domoticz container that I'm currently testing (that says was last built yesterday) prints version 2.2109 (compiled 05/01/2016)
My VM installation, prints version 2.3869, and I compiled it about 3 weeks ago.
But here in news the version number it's much newer.
Version checker in the gui doesn't work.

What's happening with versions?
Anyone can recommend a reliable and up to date container?
Thanks in advance.
Post Reply