New Python plugin: Domoticz SolarEdge_ModbusTCP

Moderator: leecollings

AddieJanssen
Posts: 51
Joined: Sunday 27 September 2020 16:17
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: New Python plugin: Domoticz SolarEdge_ModbusTCP

Post by AddieJanssen »

imautohuttraeger wrote: Saturday 10 October 2026 1:01 EDIT: Next morning, when the battery is charged again, it is back to normal again (both status devices show "charge").

Maybe this is a standard behaviour, but I thought it might not be harmful to notify this:

Today is the first day since March (Heavy rain and dark clouds all over the day) ,where my Battery was sucked empty.

Battery1 - State of Energy:
"0"

And I recognized the following findings:

Battery1 - Status:
"Key not found in lookup table: 10"
(normally it is Idle, Charge or Discharge)

Battery1 - Internal Status:
"Fault"
According to the SolarEdge documentation that I have, there's no such status as "10".
However, I looked at a Home Assistant plugin, they list this: 10: "B_STATUS_POWER_SAVING"
They have a whole bunch more information where it is unclear where they got it from, but interesting to have a peek at in the future.
Post Reply