line gone in mediaplayer device

Subforum for general discussions. Do not dump your questions/problems here, but try to find the subforum where it belongs!

Moderators: leecollings, remb0

Post Reply
vespino
Posts: 55
Joined: Tuesday 05 August 2014 14:41
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:

line gone in mediaplayer device

Post by vespino »

Not sure how to exactly describe this, but I have this "now playing" switch that shows the song currently playing on my Sonos speakers. Before I didn't have to go to the log to see the current song, but since a couple of updates I do. I have attached a screenshot, the line used to sit above the "Last seen" line.
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (14.58 KiB) Viewed 323 times
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (13.03 KiB) Viewed 323 times
Edit waltervl: changed title.
vespino
Posts: 55
Joined: Tuesday 05 August 2014 14:41
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:

Re: line gone in mediaplayer device

Post by vespino »

No one ???
Post Reply