cosmetic issue calendar widget dynadash

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
gerardvs
Posts: 98
Joined: Sunday 04 January 2015 0:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: latest-1
Location: /dev/null
Contact:

cosmetic issue calendar widget dynadash

Post by gerardvs »

Hi all,

Using the Dynamic dashboard (which I still really like a lot) I have a cosmetic issue with the Calendar widget. The presented time on a calendar item shows AM/PM instead of the 24 hour representation.
I checked the clock widget which does show the 24h clock. Also the the calendar data is in the 24h format like "DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Amsterdam:20260810T150000" shows as 3:00 PM

Maybe there is a configurable setting somewhere but sofar I couldn't find it. Can someone help?

Thanks,
--Gerard
gerardvs
Posts: 98
Joined: Sunday 04 January 2015 0:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: latest-1
Location: /dev/null
Contact:

Re: cosmetic issue calendar widget dynadash

Post by gerardvs »

Never mind, I changed the code myself to select 12h or 24h. No need to "officially" support this.
Post Reply