documentation Alfen Eve charger ? Topic is solved

Others (MiLight, Hue, Toon etc...)

Moderator: leecollings

User avatar
athoopen
Posts: 59
Joined: Wednesday 14 December 2022 12:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2026.2
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: documentation Alfen Eve charger ?

Post by athoopen »

Got it. Is there a way to get more debug info out of the plugin? I already enabled info & status & problem.
Cheers,
Arjan

Rp3 Using : RFXCom, LaCrosse, KNMI, Remeha, TinyTuya, zigbee and a few others
willemd
Posts: 791
Joined: Saturday 21 September 2019 17:55
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: documentation Alfen Eve charger ?

Post by willemd »

athoopen wrote: Sunday 01 February 2026 12:44 Got it. Is there a way to get more debug info out of the plugin? I already enabled info & status & problem.
I am not aware of any possibility to get more info.

Did you use username "admin" and the correct password? Did you check unused devices as well?

Did you reset your Alfen to make sure there are no existing connections?
User avatar
athoopen
Posts: 59
Joined: Wednesday 14 December 2022 12:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2026.2
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: documentation Alfen Eve charger ?

Post by athoopen »

You are lifesaver!

I used the ace... username as I stated before. I did try admin and that only gave me lots of login errors. I have now used admiin again, and the devices get created. Must have used a wrong password previously :oops:

Really sorry to bother you all.

Thanks for helping me out !
Cheers,
Arjan

Rp3 Using : RFXCom, LaCrosse, KNMI, Remeha, TinyTuya, zigbee and a few others
renerene
Posts: 359
Joined: Wednesday 03 August 2016 11:36
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: documentation Alfen Eve charger ?

Post by renerene »

Do you need a load balancing licence to control the max current? After updating the firmware to 6.6.2 my Alfen flashes blue and loading does not start. Maybe it is because in the new firmware a load balancing license is needed?
plenkske
Posts: 6
Joined: Saturday 01 February 2020 15:38
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: documentation Alfen Eve charger ?

Post by plenkske »

I have a suggestion for an extra device from the Alfen charger: maximum number of phases. This is helpfull for solar charging. With 1 phase it can start from 1.4 kW. And if you want to charge faster you can easily switch back to 3 phase.

In the code I saw:
'312E_0': 'OD_mainMaxNrPhases1',

And I know its possible in home assistant.

Could someone add this ?
If I want to add it myself, I need to build domoticz myself aswell right ?

In the Ace installer its possible to change this. And after that the charger needs a reboot.
Post Reply