Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Python and python framework

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
Pchatill
Posts: 36
Joined: Wednesday 16 September 2015 5:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: v2026.2
Location: France
Contact:

Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Post by Pchatill »

HI everybody.
I try to install the Galadril'SolaxCloud plugin
I follow the procédure:

Code: Select all

https://github.com/galadril/Domoticz-SolaxCloud-Plugin/blob/main/README.md
But in hardware type, I have no SolaxCloud hardware created.
I tried with manuel installation and with pypluginstore.
(The folder name is different depending of the method)
But the result is the sama: no harware created...

Any idea?
Thanks
User avatar
waltervl
Posts: 7016
Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Post by waltervl »

Is python enabled in your Domoticz environment? See https://wiki.domoticz.com/Using_Python_plugins

Did you restart the server after you installed the plugin?
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Pchatill
Posts: 36
Joined: Wednesday 16 September 2015 5:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: v2026.2
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin: solved

Post by Pchatill »

Thanks waltervl!
I checked everything and all was correct.
To finally find my hardware:
The name was Domoticz Solaxcloud and not Solaxcloud.
I'm very confuse... Sorry for that
Pchatill
Posts: 36
Joined: Wednesday 16 September 2015 5:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: v2026.2
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Post by Pchatill »

But it still doesn't works...
I have the message in the log:
2026-07-08 12:20:54.218 Error: SolaxCloud: SolaxPlugin: API Error - token invalid!
The token looks OK because when I use it in Postman to send request, that works...
The wifi SN is the Registration number of the dongle?
I have no other serial number.
I know I should see that with Solax, But they don't answer...
User avatar
waltervl
Posts: 7016
Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Post by waltervl »

For specific questions about the plugin contact the plugin author: viewtopic.php?t=42551
or raise an issue at the repository https://github.com/galadril/Domoticz-SolaxCloud-Plugin
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Post Reply