Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
I have the same error for a long time already and haven' figured out how to find out the cause. So I am highly I interested in a tip for a good debugging procedure.
Again this is caused by a plugin or a invalid json call, nothing domoticz related.
Again we display this message to you, and again you should check to which hardware it belongs to you should be able to find the cause again.
And if you want, you can also delete this device and the message should again disappear
gizmocuz wrote: Saturday 04 July 2026 19:19
Again this is caused by a plugin or a invalid json call, nothing domoticz related.
Again we display this message to you, and again you should check to which hardware it belongs to you should be able to find the cause again.
And if you want, you can also delete this device and the message should again disappear
In my case, the probably suspect device has disappeared from the list of devices, so I can't delete it. At least not with the means of the user front-end. I guess I would have to hard dive into SQL database amendments, but that is rather sophisticated for me ...
So there is neither a device nor a plugin that can simply be deleted or stopped.
It is a virtual utility device that once received data from a Tasmota infrared reading device by simply typing in the IDX in Tasmota's "Configure Domoticz" section. Of cause I have deleted that IDX from the Tasmota configuration and even have switched off the tasmota device and it's connection to the MQTT broker.
The virtual Domoticz device seems to still exist in a kind of "hidden" way, because sometimes it "popped up" in the list of devices for some seconds. But meanwhile even this is not happening anymore.