Domoticz SMA SBSE Inverter Plugin

Subforum for general discussions. Do not dump your questions/problems here, but try to find the subforum where it belongs!

Moderators: leecollings, remb0

Post Reply
chant
Posts: 5
Joined: Tuesday 26 April 2016 12:56
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Domoticz SMA SBSE Inverter Plugin

Post by chant »

Hello all,

I used the Derenbeck SMA Solar Inverter Plugin for many years with pleasure. Since I upgraded to a SMA SBSE inverter the plugin didn't work well with the SMA battery. I adjusted some values and now it seems to work. In the energy monitor just fill in the battery and battery SOC (so not battery in and battery out) and it should work. Note that most of the work is done by derenbeck and this is just a fork with minor adjustments that I did because I have a system to test. If derenbeck includes the SBSE in his plugin I might remove this version again. For now you can find it here: https://github.com/ykeerkens/Domoticz-SMA-SBSE-Inverter

Enjoy
Post Reply