All
I just purchased a RFXtrx868x, used the RFXmngr to set the modus, but whatever I do I only have the Alecto ACH2010 enabled (what ever that me be).
Anybody who can explain to me what the right procedure is that I need to follow to get a number of modus/protocols enabled.
TIA!
Arjan
868 only Alecto Enabled
Moderator: leecollings
- athoopen
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wednesday 14 December 2022 12:00
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.2
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
868 only Alecto Enabled
Cheers,
Arjan
Rp3 Using : RFXCom, LaCrosse, KNMI, Remeha, TinyTuya, zigbee and a few others
Arjan
Rp3 Using : RFXCom, LaCrosse, KNMI, Remeha, TinyTuya, zigbee and a few others
-
homeJLB
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Tuesday 16 October 2018 23:01
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2024.7
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: 868 only Alecto Enabled
Maybe late but for reference;
Th RFXcom 868 can only receive on 1 channel, This is the selected modus.
Transmitting can the RFXcom 868 on a multiple channels.
Kind Regards
Th RFXcom 868 can only receive on 1 channel, This is the selected modus.
Transmitting can the RFXcom 868 on a multiple channels.
Kind Regards