Which honeywell thermostat and thermostat knob will work on Domoticz

For heating/cooling related questions in Domoticz

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
rick8245
Posts: 74
Joined: Wednesday 22 April 2020 15:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Which honeywell thermostat and thermostat knob will work on Domoticz

Post by rick8245 »

Hi ,

I am thinking about a new thermostat and associated radiotorknobs which can be controlled via Domoticz.
So i am looking for experiences on which thermostat and knobs will work best in domoticz.

I want to control every room seperately. 6 rooms in total

what is the best choice in this ??

Thanks in advance

Rick8245
SiamDomoticz
Posts: 2
Joined: Tuesday 05 January 2021 15:50
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2020.2
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Which honeywell thermostat and thermostat knob will work on Domoticz

Post by SiamDomoticz »

Honeywell evohome is what I think you're looking for.
You can find info in the wiki's
Hardware:
  • Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B and Banana Pi M3 with:
  • Honeywell evoHome (Wifi)
  • Philips Hue (v2)
  • P1-meter
  • SolarEdge (Web API)
Software:
  • Rasppberry PI OS lite with:
  • Domoticz
Post Reply