Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
A cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) request was blocked because of invalid or missing response headers of the request or the associated preflight request.
To fix this issue, ensure the response to the CORS request and/or the associated preflight request are not missing headers and use valid header values.
Note that if an opaque response is sufficient, the request's mode can be set to no-cors to fetch the resource with CORS disabled; that way CORS headers are not required but the response content is inaccessible (opaque).
1 request
Request Status Preflight Request (if problematic) Header Problem Invalid Value (if available)
json.htm?type=command¶m=getauth blocked
json.htm?type=command¶m=getauth Access-Control-Allow-Origin Missing Header
Learn more: Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
But Dashticz has not been updated and domticz has so I just wondered if something around authorization has changed recently. I saw something in the commits on Github about CORS.
After updating domoticz to the latest version (2026.3) I cannot access domoticz through dashticz latest version (3.20.5).
It have something to do with domoticz because I run another version (v2026.2 (build 18087)) on another rpi and there can
dashticz connect to domoticz. I cannot found any solution after searching the forum.
Any help ...
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2026-08-03 115322.png (47 KiB) Viewed 992 times
I'm having the same problem. I use http on dashticz to connect to domoticz.
config['domoticz_ip'] = 'http://192.168.2.1:8080'
I understand that the future lies in Dynamic Dashboards and security, but blocking HTTP access on a local network seems a bit excessive.
With dashticz, I created a panel on my iPad with many screens and buttons to change screens. I don't know if Dynamic Dashboards allows me to recreate the same configuration, and in any case, I can't in the short term.
I'm asking the developers to remove the CORRS check for HTTP calls to restore access to the old dashticz panel and allow us to start using Dynamic Dashboards.
I have the same problem, dashticz no longer works with domoticz 2026.3, because of the cross origin problem. It would be nice to allow to add Access-Control-Allow-Origin rules in domoticz. Additionally, even with this, I think dashticz also requires user and password in GET parameters to work correctly.
epik77 wrote: Monday 03 August 2026 18:50
I'm having the same problem. I use http on dashticz to connect to domoticz.
config['domoticz_ip'] = 'http://192.168.2.1:8080'
I understand that the future lies in Dynamic Dashboards and security, but blocking HTTP access on a local network seems a bit excessive.
With dashticz, I created a panel on my iPad with many screens and buttons to change screens. I don't know if Dynamic Dashboards allows me to recreate the same configuration, and in any case, I can't in the short term.
I'm asking the developers to remove the CORRS check for HTTP calls to restore access to the old dashticz panel and allow us to start using Dynamic Dashboards.