Hello.
I have various RFXMeter sensors that display values from my solar system. Since the latest 2026.1 beta, these are very funny values and I don't understand how this comes about.
Does anyone have any single problems or can explain to me how these values come about?
Nice regards
Strange RFXMeter values in version v2026.1
Moderators: leecollings, remb0
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
-
ml17950
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tuesday 21 March 2023 11:43
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Strange RFXMeter values in version v2026.1
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot 2026-04-01 135945.jpg (81.49 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
-
- Screenshot 2026-04-01 135940.jpg (34.22 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
Intel NUC with Proxmox with Debian with Domoticz
-
willemd
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Saturday 21 September 2019 17:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Strange RFXMeter values in version v2026.1
The values shown are the changes of the values only, not the actual values.
I asked about this as well
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44514
And even created a github feature request to have the old method of display back.
All I got is a blunt reply that it was discussed and the request was closed.
No reference to the discussion, no review of my use case.
Disappointed.
Since I don't expect the previous display back anytime soon, I switched my kWh counter devices to general,custom with kWh defined as units.
I asked about this as well
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44514
And even created a github feature request to have the old method of display back.
All I got is a blunt reply that it was discussed and the request was closed.
No reference to the discussion, no review of my use case.
Disappointed.
Since I don't expect the previous display back anytime soon, I switched my kWh counter devices to general,custom with kWh defined as units.
-
ml17950
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tuesday 21 March 2023 11:43
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Strange RFXMeter values in version v2026.1
Hi.
Thanks for your reply.
The new display is, mhh ..... ****
The calculation in the details is also crap.
My solar generation this day/month/year is nagtive.
Why?
I think, I also have to change the type of the sensors.
It's not a nice way to change a sensor in this way.

Thanks for your reply.
The new display is, mhh ..... ****
The calculation in the details is also crap.
My solar generation this day/month/year is nagtive.
Why?
I think, I also have to change the type of the sensors.
It's not a nice way to change a sensor in this way.
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot 2026-04-02 081123.jpg (16.3 KiB) Viewed 3134 times
Intel NUC with Proxmox with Debian with Domoticz
- gizmocuz
- Posts: 3025
- Joined: Thursday 11 July 2013 18:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Top of the world
- Contact:
Re: Strange RFXMeter values in version v2026.1
This is a totally different issue then Willem is talking about.
Willem is disappointed that the increasing counter values are gone.
I also asked what type of devices he is talking about and the configuration.
He does not want to talk about it... so I rest my case.
As you might know, Domoticz support a large variety of device types, and there could indeed be something wrong with the calculation.
Send me a DM on our Slack channel and I will try to dig into this.
https://join.slack.com/t/domoticz/share ... G2dBSOTRwg
Accidents can happen, and beta versions are there for a long time. That is why you need to test them.
Willem is disappointed that the increasing counter values are gone.
I also asked what type of devices he is talking about and the configuration.
He does not want to talk about it... so I rest my case.
As you might know, Domoticz support a large variety of device types, and there could indeed be something wrong with the calculation.
Send me a DM on our Slack channel and I will try to dig into this.
https://join.slack.com/t/domoticz/share ... G2dBSOTRwg
Accidents can happen, and beta versions are there for a long time. That is why you need to test them.
Quality outlives Quantity!