dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
Moderators: leecollings, remb0
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
-
rugspin
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tuesday 04 February 2020 23:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
Hi all,
since the update to v2025.2 (build 17186), all my dzvents lua automations are not triggered anymore. For example I see that a switch changes state, but the lua script is not triggered. (Also the CPU is much lower than before the update)
Anybody else seeing the same issue?
since the update to v2025.2 (build 17186), all my dzvents lua automations are not triggered anymore. For example I see that a switch changes state, but the lua script is not triggered. (Also the CPU is much lower than before the update)
Anybody else seeing the same issue?
-
arnout
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Friday 02 June 2023 10:25
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
I have exactly the same issue, is there any way to downgrade to an older bèta version?
Last edited by arnout on Thursday 19 February 2026 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
-
meal
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Monday 04 March 2019 14:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2025.2
- Location: France
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
Hello,
The same in Domoticz version 17188
LUA event are not triggered
BR
The same in Domoticz version 17188
LUA event are not triggered
BR
meal
-
rugspin
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tuesday 04 February 2020 23:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
I'm not exactly sure, but I think there is no real downgrade to older versions in form of a script.arnout wrote: Thursday 19 February 2026 20:06 I have exactly the same issue, is there any way to downgrade to an older bèta-vuile version?
The way to be able to do this, is a full backup of the domoticz installation folder, make the update and if something goes wrong revert back to the backup.
Now, there is a issue filed on github, so I will just wait a little. There was a lot of work done recently and I'm sure the next update will fix the issue.
-
meal
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Monday 04 March 2019 14:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2025.2
- Location: France
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
Hello,
I created the issue #6587 and found a fix to that issue which I tested successfully on my system.
We have to wait to the next release implementing the fix I suggested.
BR
I created the issue #6587 and found a fix to that issue which I tested successfully on my system.
We have to wait to the next release implementing the fix I suggested.
BR
meal
- waltervl
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
For the next time you want to revert back to a previous version check the wiki https://wiki.domoticz.com/Raspberry_Pi# ... ect_updaterugspin wrote: Thursday 19 February 2026 20:27I'm not exactly sure, but I think there is no real downgrade to older versions in form of a script.arnout wrote: Thursday 19 February 2026 20:06 I have exactly the same issue, is there any way to downgrade to an older bèta-vuile version?
The way to be able to do this, is a full backup of the domoticz installation folder, make the update and if something goes wrong revert back to the backup.
Now, there is a issue filed on github, so I will just wait a little. There was a lot of work done recently and I'm sure the next update will fix the issue.
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
meal
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Monday 04 March 2019 14:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2025.2
- Location: France
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
Hello,
The issue has been fixed in Domoticz Version 17192
BR
The issue has been fixed in Domoticz Version 17192
BR
meal
-
bboy19
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Friday 26 December 2025 22:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
It's not working on ver. 17366. I had to rollback to ver. 17030
-
Henry
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 18:56
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2024.7
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
I'm not sure if this is related, but I upgraded to V2025.1 and now the dzvents scripts aren't triggered anymore. Due to an old pi os I can't upgrade to a newer version (working on that).
-
azonneveld
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Wednesday 02 October 2019 7:37
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2024.4
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: dzvents lua scripts are not triggered anymore (build 17186)
What does your uptime counter says? (goto setup>about)rugspin wrote: Thursday 19 February 2026 19:27 Hi all,
since the update to v2025.2 (build 17186), all my dzvents lua automations are not triggered anymore. For example I see that a switch changes state, but the lua script is not triggered. (Also the CPU is much lower than before the update)
Anybody else seeing the same issue?
In my case the external watchdog kept restarting domoticz every ~2 minutes.
rpi4 - zigbee2mqtt - roborock - espeasy - rfxcom - homewizard p1 - otgw - homebridge - surveillance station - egardia - goodwe (sems&modbus) - open weather map - wol - BBQ detection - rsync backup - zendure