Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Moderator: leecollings
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Hello,
This message appears in log ans I can't find to solve it.
I disable all my scripts: The problem is not here.
It appears when I click on log button of a device Smart P1 and a second time when I close the log graphs, for instance.
Thanks for your help
This message appears in log ans I can't find to solve it.
I disable all my scripts: The problem is not here.
It appears when I click on log button of a device Smart P1 and a second time when I close the log graphs, for instance.
Thanks for your help
- waltervl
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
You have an incorrect value in your database, see for example
viewtopic.php?t=43351
viewtopic.php?t=43351
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Deleting and recreating a device is the key? (but I lost all old datas...)
- waltervl
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Or make a backup of the database and examine and modify it with for example https://sqlitebrowser.org
If you just want to examine it you can make a backup dump with menu Setup-Settings -tab Backup/restore and open the file in the online viewer https://sqliteviewer.app/
If you just want to examine it you can make a backup dump with menu Setup-Settings -tab Backup/restore and open the file in the online viewer https://sqliteviewer.app/
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Yes, I have already done it.
Integrity check is OK.
but I don't know where I search in the DB.
This message appears each time I click 'Log' regardless of the device.
Integrity check is OK.
but I don't know where I search in the DB.
This message appears each time I click 'Log' regardless of the device.
- waltervl
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Then it gets data out of the database so probably look in the meter_calendar or multimeter_calendar table. It could also be in the short term meter or multimeter tables but those get cleaned up every x days (depends on your short log settings). So probably not the root cause of your issue.
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
I put 1 day in short log settings and I see tomorrow...
Thank for your help
Thank for your help
- imautohuttraeger
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Saturday 14 March 2020 13:40
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: latest
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
@FilnetFilnet wrote: Thursday 29 January 2026 17:18 I put 1 day in short log settings and I see tomorrow...
Thank for your help
I have a similar problem. Could you solve it?
Stop, look and listen.
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
No, the problem is not solved. I inspected the database with DB browser for sqlite and found no anomalies, especially in the stored Strings.
- imautohuttraeger
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Saturday 14 March 2020 13:40
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: latest
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
OK. Will keep you updated if I should find something. But as me as a non-tech-guy the likelihood is not very high ...
Stop, look and listen.
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Thank you for your feedback. Hopefully someone will have an idea.
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Hello, I come back...
I manage two homes with Domoticz. They work correctly.
The second one, which I recently installed, displays the following message in the log:
It appears every time I log in and/or refresh the web interface (in the tabs: Dashboard, Utility, Setup/Parameters). If I don't log in to the web interface, this message never appears (log monitored via SSH).
I've disabled all dzVents and all hardware without success.
I've checked the Domoticz SQL database, and I don't see anything unusual.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I manage two homes with Domoticz. They work correctly.
The second one, which I recently installed, displays the following message in the log:
Code: Select all
Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred: 'stoll'I've disabled all dzVents and all hardware without success.
I've checked the Domoticz SQL database, and I don't see anything unusual.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
- waltervl
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
In beta you can now activate extra logging options in menu settings, tab log. Perhaps add webserver logging so it becomes more clear what it does,
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Great idea, these debug options! I found this:
In the database, the sValue of 'MeterDividerEnergy' is empty. That might be the problem. I retyped the nValue and saved. But the sValue remains empty. What should I do?
Code: Select all
2026-03-18 18:33:22.393 Debug: Query:SELECT nValue, sValue FROM Preferences WHERE (Key='MeterDividerEnergy')
2026-03-18 18:33:22.393 Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoll'
2026-03-18 18:33:22.393 Debug: Query:SELECT nValue, sValue FROM Preferences WHERE (Key='MeterDividerEnergy')
2026-03-18 18:33:22.393 Debug: Query:SELECT MIN(Value1), MIN(Value2), MIN(Value5), MIN(Value6) FROM MultiMeter WHERE (DeviceRowID='280' AND Date>='2026-03-18')- waltervl
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
It should be 1000 . That is the normal value. I dont know if that is n- or svalue
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
nValue : 1000
sValue : is empty
These values are the sames than in my other domoticz (which it have no problem of stoll).
sValue : is empty
These values are the sames than in my other domoticz (which it have no problem of stoll).
- gizmocuz
- Posts: 3026
- Joined: Thursday 11 July 2013 18:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Top of the world
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Sorry, I forgot to press 'Submit' yesterday
you probably have a device that has invalid data in the sValue, maybe you used a plugin or you changed it yourself via dzVents.
Something is not correct.
The default nValue = 1000 and sValue should be empty, it is not the problem you are seeing.
The issue is probably with one of your devices, and that is what caused an issue in GetJSonDevices (and it continues, but for that device you won't get data)
In the latest beta (17425) I added the device idx and name when this exception occurs. This should help you find the device that is causing this
you probably have a device that has invalid data in the sValue, maybe you used a plugin or you changed it yourself via dzVents.
Something is not correct.
The default nValue = 1000 and sValue should be empty, it is not the problem you are seeing.
The issue is probably with one of your devices, and that is what caused an issue in GetJSonDevices (and it continues, but for that device you won't get data)
In the latest beta (17425) I added the device idx and name when this exception occurs. This should help you find the device that is causing this
Quality outlives Quantity!
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Thank you for help.
I see the ID but not the name
No ID in my device's table with this ID.
Code: Select all
Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred: 'stoll' (18446744073709551615/)No ID in my device's table with this ID.
- gizmocuz
- Posts: 3026
- Joined: Thursday 11 July 2013 18:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Top of the world
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Ahhh that is actually -1
Found the reason... I declared the variables (idx/name) twice and did not use the correct once for the try/catch
If you update to beta 17446, then it should work
Found the reason... I declared the variables (idx/name) twice and did not use the correct once for the try/catch
If you update to beta 17446, then it should work
Quality outlives Quantity!
-
Filnet
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tuesday 06 March 2018 13:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1 ß
- Location: FR
- Contact:
Re: Error: GetJSonDevices: exception occurred : 'stoull'
Success!
I was able to retrieve the device's ID and name. However, this device no longer existed in the Domoticz device table. Using an SQLite database editor, I found the missing device with an incorrect sValue. I modified the sValue to the correct value (it was a P-counter). It then reappeared in the Domoticz device list, and I was able to delete it.
The 'stoull' error message no longer appears.
Thank you for your help and quick response.
I was able to retrieve the device's ID and name. However, this device no longer existed in the Domoticz device table. Using an SQLite database editor, I found the missing device with an incorrect sValue. I modified the sValue to the correct value (it was a P-counter). It then reappeared in the Domoticz device list, and I was able to delete it.
The 'stoull' error message no longer appears.
Thank you for your help and quick response.