Hi,
After moving to a different rPi (after problems updating Domoticz) I have some strange behaviour. When switching a KAKU device ON the light actually turns on but Domoticz responds with "Error sending switch command. Check device/hardware (idx=XX)!". The switch in Domoticz does not update to ON. The log file shows "RFLINK : TX time out (4.000000 sec).
I moved from Domoticz 202402 to 202502.
Connecting the hardware (moving from rPi 3b+ to 3b) I took good care of connecting all USB devices to the same USB locations on the 3b as where they were on the 3b+.
What could be the solution.
RFLINK switches but times out in Domoticz
Moderators: leecollings, Stuntteam
-
bldewit
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tuesday 09 May 2017 23:31
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: Stable
- Location: NL
- Contact:
RFLINK switches but times out in Domoticz
-‐----------------------------------------------------------
Running on rPi 3b (main) and rPi 2b (somfy), both RFLink
IthoRemote, Xiaomi Gateway, KAKU
Running on rPi 3b (main) and rPi 2b (somfy), both RFLink
IthoRemote, Xiaomi Gateway, KAKU