Domoticz 2021.1 daily crash: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

Python and python framework

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
pipiche
Posts: 2035
Joined: Monday 02 April 2018 20:33
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Domoticz 2021.1 daily crash: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

Post by pipiche »

I have a daily crash of Domoticz 2021.1 I believe this is happening inside the Python Framework .
Is that due to a python plugin or not, I'm not good enough in crash dump analysis
crash-dump.txt
(96.69 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
If anyone has an idea/suggestion it would be great

OS: Fedora ( Linux pi3 5.12.13-200.fc33.armv7hl #1 SMP Wed Jun 23 17:07:15 UTC 2021 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux )
python3.9

Here is the Memory monitoring (crash at 00:06 and restart of Domoticz around 08:xx )
Screenshot 2021-07-04 at 12.54.16.png
Screenshot 2021-07-04 at 12.54.16.png (160.4 KiB) Viewed 171 times
Post Reply