Hi I've just installed domoticz (precompiled download) on a modern Dell laptop with built-in Bluetooth running W10.
Can I use the on-board bluetooth to talk to BLE devices? If so, how do I set it up in "Hardware"?
Once I get it working I want to then talk to Eqiva TRV's. I know I can already do this from their Android app but I'd like to control from my laptop, preferably without breaking out an RPi and going down that route.
Thanks,
- Adam
Bluetooth on Win 10 ?
Moderator: leecollings
-
arnoudjan
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sunday 08 November 2020 18:41
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Bluetooth on Win 10 ?
Hi Adam,
I have the Eqiva bluetooth thermostat (4) and a Pi 4B, managed to pair them, but have no clue how to get them into domotricz.
New at domotricz, so if you had any luck, please keep me up to date.
I have the Eqiva bluetooth thermostat (4) and a Pi 4B, managed to pair them, but have no clue how to get them into domotricz.
New at domotricz, so if you had any luck, please keep me up to date.