Ikea Roller blind slider doesn't show the right values

Python and python framework

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
User avatar
Treve
Posts: 107
Joined: Thursday 05 November 2015 10:37
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: v4.11474
Location: Rotterdam, NL
Contact:

Ikea Roller blind slider doesn't show the right values

Post by Treve »

I have a good installation of Domoticz (Version: 4.11474) running on a Raspberry 3B + (Stretch), which arranges everything in the house.

Now I want to start using an Ikea Kadrilj roller blind and I have provided a Raspberry 4, 2GB with Debian Buster (Full), IKEA Tradfri Plugin - version < 0.9.6 for testing, everything worked as expected.

Update 0.9.6 gave slow response problems and finally I released to version 0.9.12, in this version the slider did not indicate the accurately number of percentages that the curtain was open. Even version 0.9.13 did not improve.

I have found that it displays the value of the previous state, correct display can only be fixed one time each with the command “sudo service Domoticz restart” or sudo reboot.

Tested with System equipped with Version: 2020.2 Build Hash: b63341bc0 and plugin version 0.9.12 (stable)
Tested with System equipped with Version: 2020.2 Build Hash: 12461 and plugin version 0.9.13 (Beta)
this did not provide the correct solution, installed Tradfri 0.9.6 plugin, that worked well on the aforementioned Domoticz versions. (except slow response)

The logfile shows “EventSystem: Event triggered: Rolgordijn_2” and to the other 4 rules in Blockly, no errors appears.

My conclusion is that there is a gap in the Tradfi plugin 0.9.13 for displaying the right values of the slider.
- RFXtrx433E,
- AEON Labs ZW090 Z-Stick Gen5 EU
- Hue v2.1
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspbian Stretch Full on USB-Stick.
- Domoticz 4.11474
Devices: KaKu, Z-Wave, Hue.

for testing:
Raspberry 4, 2GB, SSD
Domoticz 2022.1
Ikea Hub, Fyrtur curtain
Post Reply