How to update python library (Windows 10) Topic is solved

Python and python framework

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
HoogendoornJH
Posts: 37
Joined: Wednesday 31 July 2019 16:43
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: 12736
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

How to update python library (Windows 10)

Post by HoogendoornJH »

My Domoticz log file reports: "2020-08-27 10:17:52.492 Status: PluginSystem: Failed dynamic library load, install the latest libpython3.x library that is available for your platform.".

How can I install the latest libpython3.x library for Python that is associated with Domoticz? In run Domoticz under Windows 10.
Aeotec Z-wave Gen5, RFXtrx433xl, Philips Hue Bridge, Davies Weather Station, Honeywell HGI/S80, AurAir CO2
HoogendoornJH
Posts: 37
Joined: Wednesday 31 July 2019 16:43
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: 12736
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: How to update python library (Windows 10)

Post by HoogendoornJH »

Stupid me. I thought I had Python installed, but that is on my 'main' laptop, not the one which acts as 'server' for Domoticz. I installed Python and now it is OK.
Aeotec Z-wave Gen5, RFXtrx433xl, Philips Hue Bridge, Davies Weather Station, Honeywell HGI/S80, AurAir CO2
Post Reply