iCal plugin add no devices

Python and python framework

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
User avatar
Bospieper
Posts: 176
Joined: Thursday 07 November 2019 10:26
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: NL
Contact:

iCal plugin add no devices

Post by Bospieper »

Hello,
I want to experiment with iCal plugin. So I followed the Wiki on that subject. When I add in the hardware section Google as name and iCal Calendar Tool for Domoticz I am getting a message that devices are added. When look up the devicelist there is no new entry.
Here's what the log says: (see attachments)
Can you help me solving this issue?
Many thanks in advance :)
Attachments
Domoticzlog1.JPG
Domoticzlog1.JPG (21.88 KiB) Viewed 291 times
Domoticzlog2.JPG
Domoticzlog2.JPG (213.73 KiB) Viewed 291 times
zak45
Posts: 954
Joined: Sunday 22 January 2017 11:37
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: V2024.4
Contact:

Re: iCal plugin add no devices

Post by zak45 »

Error 126: If a command is found but is not executable, the return status is 126.
Chmod a+x to iCal.sh.

For devices, verify your settings that you accept to add new devices.
Post Reply