A new python plugin for the Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon). I don't know if this device is only available in the Netherlands.
Unfortunately I didn't find a way to get other statuses from de mediabox, only whether it is on or off (so no channel info, recording status, etc.)
However this plugin shows you if the Ziggo Mediabox is on or off, switch on/off, and with the 'remote control', you are able to control the mediabox.
Plugin is available @:
https://github.com/Xorfor/Domoticz-ZiggoHorizon-Plugin
Please read the instructions to setup a fixed ip address!!! If you define a fixed ip address for the mediabox, like 192.168.0.10, you have to use the 192.168.0.11!!
Python plugin: Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon)
Moderator: leecollings
-
BOverdevest
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wednesday 28 March 2018 20:56
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 4.11307
- Location: Nederland
- Contact:
Re: Python plugin: Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon)
Hi
I installed the plug in and I'm able to turn on / turn off the Ziggo Media box.
However, the other feature with the remote does not work for me. When I push the button in the switch, a small separate square window appears, but it only shows the very top part of the remote; the remainder stays grey. The buttons that an be clicked do not seem to work.
Any hints or tips ?
greetings
Bart
I installed the plug in and I'm able to turn on / turn off the Ziggo Media box.
However, the other feature with the remote does not work for me. When I push the button in the switch, a small separate square window appears, but it only shows the very top part of the remote; the remainder stays grey. The buttons that an be clicked do not seem to work.
Any hints or tips ?
greetings
Bart
HUE, Tradfri, Zwave, RFXCOM, rooted TOON, PS4
-
pvklink
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Wednesday 12 November 2014 15:01
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: latest b
- Contact:
Re: Python plugin: Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon)
How do i install this plugin?
I see py files and images,
I see py files and images,
Raspberry (raspbian on rpi 3) , Domoticz Beta, dzVents , RFXtrx433e, P1, Hue, Yeelight, Zwave+, X10, ESP(easy), MQTT,Weather Underground, System Alive Checker, Domoticz Remote Server to RPI with Google Assistant,
Jablotron connection, Ikea
Jablotron connection, Ikea
Re: Python plugin: Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon)
I installed the plugin.
The only thing that works is when the Mediabox is in standby I can turn it on.
When the mediabox is on, then a push on the On/Off button just turns the Mediabox Off and directly On again.
The popup(?) for does not show, probably because the status of the button is always off.
How to resolve this problem?
The only thing that works is when the Mediabox is in standby I can turn it on.
When the mediabox is on, then a push on the On/Off button just turns the Mediabox Off and directly On again.
The popup(?) for does not show, probably because the status of the button is always off.
How to resolve this problem?