In current Python framework for plugins it is impossible to update device data (like battery or signal level) without updating nValue and sValue.
I wonder if it is possible to add such ability as sometimes it is required to somehow handle heartbeat messages from device without updating actual value.
Currently there is a hack to update nValue and sValue with the same data as device currently has but it causes side effect: all device related scripts/events will be triggered as well.
[Feature request] Update device data without state update
Moderator: leecollings
-
StasDemydiuk
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Saturday 14 January 2017 21:37
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: Beta
- Location: Ukraine
- Contact:
Re: [Feature request] Update device data without state update
+1000
I have found the SuppressTriggers option when calling Update(), but it doesn't save the data on the database !
I have found the SuppressTriggers option when calling Update(), but it doesn't save the data on the database !