
Remote LED indicator for domoticz
Moderator: leecollings
-
Granpino
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sunday 21 January 2018 12:48
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Remote LED indicator for domoticz
I have created a remote indicator for Domoticz. I have this next to my TV so that when I am in bed, I can quickly see what is going on around the house. The project uses a Nodemcu and a few LEDs. Whenever a light turns ON or the door opens an LED will turn ON. I use the blue LED for motion indication. It also measures the room temperature. You can get to the project at https://www.hackster.io/Granpino/remote ... sor-3b8bf1


-
stevencarmoe
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tuesday 27 February 2018 12:18
- Target OS: Windows
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Remote LED indicator for domoticz
it looks very interesting.
w hat is the range of the motion sensor?
how long does the sensor after activation?
w hat is the range of the motion sensor?
how long does the sensor after activation?
instructions for playing online video poker canada and other casino games you can find here
-
stevencarmoe
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tuesday 27 February 2018 12:18
- Target OS: Windows
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Remote LED indicator for domoticz
thanks, this is great infographics
instructions for playing online video poker canada and other casino games you can find here