I have esp8266 esp-01 and i wont to conect him to domoticz
How i can do it?
I dont have usb plug to the esp
I use with arduino uno r3
But i dont know how to connect him
I need a new firmware?
Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk
How connect esp8266 esp-01?
Moderator: leecollings
-
SweetPants
Re: How connect esp8266 esp-01?
Did you search the forum or google for this? There is no easy answer, all depends on what you want to accomplish. Try starting with https://www.mysensors.org. They have an ESP gateway to Domoticz. I use ESP modules and MQTT (Via Node Red) to connect my devices/sensors to Domoticz.
-
Lebo2d9
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Tuesday 06 September 2016 20:39
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: L stab
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: How connect esp8266 esp-01?
I use esp easy
Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Domoicz on RPI3 (wifi) directly connected 3x ds18b20 for CV temp, Evohome (9 zone), 1 remote 220V switch based on ESP-12. RFXtrx433E, 16x AMST-606, 5 Somfy RTS motors
Domoticz on RPI3(wifi) as slave for terraruim control
More to come
Domoticz on RPI3(wifi) as slave for terraruim control
More to come