Hi everybody,
the attached event does not work as expected.
The event was intended to activate the sirens (= group Alarmmelder) as soon as any door is opened while the Security Panel is set to "Armed Home" or "Armed Away". (The device "FensterOderTuerOffen" is a virtual device which I set as a parent device of all door and window sensors.)
Unfortunately, the sirens only switch "on" when I open a door or window and THEN set the Security panel to "Armed Home" or "Armed Away".
I already changed the sequence of the "Else if" requirements but the result is the same.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions!
Event "alarm" triggered in wrong sequence
Moderator: leecollings
-
roy1982hd
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Monday 13 March 2017 21:42
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Event "alarm" triggered in wrong sequence
Thanks anyway. I solved the problem by using LUA for my event.
Here's the corresponding thread: https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=16673
Here's the corresponding thread: https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=16673
-
Spitfire
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thursday 29 December 2016 9:16
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Event "alarm" triggered in wrong sequence
Yes, dont use blocky for "else if" handling, it's broken. You can do work arounds but it's not worth it.