Hello,
I would like to know if there is a way (script or ...) to send a V_ARMED command to a sensor S_DOOR or S_MOTION type ?
V_ARMED ?
Moderator: leecollings
- gizmocuz
- Posts: 3025
- Joined: Thursday 11 July 2013 18:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Top of the world
- Contact:
Re: V_ARMED ?
V_ARMED is a status that should only come from the MySensors node ?
What are you trying to create ?
Maybe this works:
Your node could also publish a normal switch, that can be controlled via domoticz, when your node receives the switch, it can do things inside the node code
What are you trying to create ?
Maybe this works:
Your node could also publish a normal switch, that can be controlled via domoticz, when your node receives the switch, it can do things inside the node code
Quality outlives Quantity!
-
fets
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Monday 21 September 2015 20:10
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2.2969
- Contact:
Re: V_ARMED ?
I thought it was a way to arm/unarm security sensor. So I wanted to use this feature in MYS. But afterards, I think I misunterpreted thatgizmocuz wrote:V_ARMED is a status that should only come from the MySensors node ?
What are you trying to create ?
Yep that's what I imagined.gizmocuz wrote:Maybe this works:
Your node could also publish a normal switch, that can be controlled via domoticz, when your node receives the switch, it can do things inside the node code
Thanks Gizmocuz