Hello,
I just migrate from v2026.3 to v2026.4 and now I do not see any more the Device name on each frame for the device, I see its caracteristic like temperature, but the "for whom" is not longer shown
What is my mistake please ?
v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)
Moderators: leecollings, remb0
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
-
mrelfire
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wednesday 03 August 2016 15:12
- Target OS: Windows
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)
I found the solution:
- a service restart is not enough
I have to do a full reboot serveur (perhaps an apache restart should have been enough ?)
- a service restart is not enough
I have to do a full reboot serveur (perhaps an apache restart should have been enough ?)
-
mrelfire
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wednesday 03 August 2016 15:12
- Target OS: Windows
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)
finally no , it is still bugged, I do not understand what happens
- waltervl
- Posts: 7012
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)
What theme are you using? Default, Dark? Or custom like Nightglass or Machinon?
Edit see also viewtopic.php?t=45228 Something similar reported on Dark Theme.
Edit see also viewtopic.php?t=45228 Something similar reported on Dark Theme.
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
marchutt
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Monday 06 July 2020 5:12
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.4
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)
Hello,
I added a solution for this at the viewtopic.php?t=45228 topic.
Hope that will solve it..
It did in my case
I added a solution for this at the viewtopic.php?t=45228 topic.
Hope that will solve it..
It did in my case