HA-Bridge Domoticz 2026

Client tools or tools that can connect with Domoticz. Tools for Windows, iOS, Android, Linux etc.

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
grecof973
Posts: 27
Joined: Wednesday 26 July 2017 6:41
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

HA-Bridge Domoticz 2026

Post by grecof973 »

Hello and good morning. It's been a while since I posted on the forum, but I'm still checking the updates, as I think Domoticz is a truly excellent project! That said, let's get to the question.
I'm doing a fresh install of Domoticz. I wanted to ask if this plugin: https://github.com/bwssytems/HA-Bridge

It allows you to give commands to Domoticz via Alexa voice commands. I wanted to know if it's still active and if it works with the latest version of Domoticz.
Many thanks to anyone who can answer.
User avatar
waltervl
Posts: 7014
Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: HA-Bridge Domoticz 2026

Post by waltervl »

You can now use Alexa with build in integration, see wiki https://wiki.domoticz.com/Alexa_Smart_Home_Integration
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
grecof973
Posts: 27
Joined: Wednesday 26 July 2017 6:41
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: HA-Bridge Domoticz 2026

Post by grecof973 »

I saw that!! But to be honest, Ha Bridge was very simple for my needs and works well.
Post Reply