For those who are using EVCC for efficient car/batter charging I have created a plugin. This plugin uses the MQTT as interface. This plugin is only using the car charging info as I do not have a home battery. But this can be easily extend by using the right MQTT topics and create Domiticz devices to store the data.
Plugin can be found here: https://github.com/enboer/evcc_domoticz. It also includes some custom icons.
EVCC plugin
Moderator: leecollings
- andrehj
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sunday 06 January 2019 14:26
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: EVCC plugin
Looks nice. I'm not an EVCC user yet (but may become one in a year or so).
Your EV is called EV1 in the pictures on Github. Does this mean that the plugin supports multiple EV's and multiple chargers, like EVCC?
Your EV is called EV1 in the pictures on Github. Does this mean that the plugin supports multiple EV's and multiple chargers, like EVCC?