EVCC plugin

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
enboer
Posts: 41
Joined: Tuesday 02 October 2018 15:56
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

EVCC plugin

Post by enboer »

For those who are using EVCC for efficient car/batter charging I have created a plugin. This plugin uses the MQTT as interface. This plugin is only using the car charging info as I do not have a home battery. But this can be easily extend by using the right MQTT topics and create Domiticz devices to store the data.
Plugin can be found here: https://github.com/enboer/evcc_domoticz. It also includes some custom icons.

evcc_switches.png
evcc_switches.png (38.69 KiB) Viewed 136832 times
evcc_utility.png
evcc_utility.png (76.62 KiB) Viewed 136832 times
User avatar
andrehj
Posts: 70
Joined: Sunday 06 January 2019 14:26
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: EVCC plugin

Post by andrehj »

Looks nice. I'm not an EVCC user yet (but may become one in a year or so).
Your EV is called EV1 in the pictures on Github. Does this mean that the plugin supports multiple EV's and multiple chargers, like EVCC?
Post Reply